Monday, February 18, 2008

Off Topic

We interrupt this blog to bring you a special announcement...

You see, I am still addicted to certain American television programs. I watch them via the web or I wait until they air here in Denmark but regardless, I still watch them. In a way, it's my connection to home, so to speak.

So if you're wondering why I have the little "What would Riggins do?" graphic over there ---->>
it's because NBC is threatening to cancel one of my absolute favorite shows. If you haven't seen it, you should. Friday Night Lights is, by far, the most entertaining, compelling show on air right now. It's different from all the rest, which is probably why it's something I look forward to. I have many other favorites but this one is something special. It's not a law firm, or a hospital, there aren't any crime scenes (most of the time) and there isn't a long, drawn out mystery in sight. It's just a show - and a very, very, good one at that.

NBC - if you're listening - please don't cancel my show!!

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Snide Remarks?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin