Thursday, October 2, 2008

chirp chirp chirp

We're computer geeks. We have lots of electronic equipment strewn about the house. Something, somewhere, in this house is chirping at me. It's a new chirp, something I haven't heard before, so that eliminates the smoke alarms or the phones. It's making me crazy. When I get up to investigate said chirp, it stays quiet. When I sit back down at my desk hoping to forget about it... 'chirpy chirpy chirpy'.

Where are you?
WHAT are you?
What is your issue??

5 comments:

  1. Just like 'Sara Palin' thinks Global Warming is 'God's way of 'hugging us closer', I think this is God's way of telling you he'd like to send you over the edge - just for fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you need to get out for the weekend- get some fresh air and away from the house! "Yes maam, step away from the machine."

    ReplyDelete
  3. but just think...being computer geeks is what led you to each other...
    a match made in cyber space...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you check under your chair? maybe you need a new chair... check out Kelli's blog for a way to pick up your new chair from IKEA! :-)

    NQD, your comment is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chirp found - chirp fixed - apparently we own some palm pilot type gadget - who knew?

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Comments, Snide Remarks?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin